School is in session this Sunday, March 31 – don’t forget your tzedaka money and snack!
If your student(s) will be out, please email, text, or phone Rabbi Sparr to let her know!
Support Parent this week is Stephanie, who will be on site before 9:45 to let folks in, answer the phone, and support students, staff and parents throughout the school day and until the last student is picked up.
Thank You, to all who participated in our lunch assembly last week (238 lunches made!) and donated to Mazon ($36 raised) for hunger relief – these were important mitzvot and we’re so glad you all participated in them! Thanks, too, to Sue for preparing our hamentashen dough last week – we hope you all enjoyed baking your Purim cookies at home 🙂
Morah Jill is out this week, but we will have an excellent substitute teacher in her place – please make them feel welcome!
The schedule this week:
- 9:45 Arrival and settling in
- 10:00 Block One: most students in the main classroom, Eden with Morah Marylin
- 10:40 Block Two: Hebrew all younger children;
Will G, Caitlin, Nia to Rabbi Sparr
Eden with Morah Marylin
- 11:00 Snack/break all students
- 11:10 Music for all
- 11:35 Block Three: all youngers in main classroom; Eden with Rabbi Sparr
- 12:00 dismissal
Upcoming: Please see the full Religious School Calendar.