We hope you’ve all had a wonderful and restful school vacation week, and meaningful and joyous Passover celebrations! School is in session this Sunday, April 28—don’t forget your tzedaka money and snack. Please also join us this Saturday, April 27, for Pajama Havdallah, dinner, and a seasonal children’s movie. Read on for details.
Saturday, April 27, at 4:00 p.m.
We’ll learn about the special ceremony to conclude Shabbat, hear a story, sing some songs, make a craft, share a pizza/potluck dinner, and watch The Prince of Egypt. Parents and kids are welcome to come in their pj’s (Rabbi Sparr will be wearing hers).
Sunday, April 28, 9:45 a.m.
Don’t forget your tzedaka money and snack
If your student(s) will be out, please email, text, or phone Rabbi Sparr to let her know!
Support Parent this week is Stephanie, who will be on site before 9:45 to let folks in, answer the phone, and support students, staff and parents throughout the school day and until the last student is picked up.
The schedule this week:
- 9:45 Arrival and settling in
- 10:00 Block One: most students in the main classroom, Eden with Morah Marylin
- 10:40 Block Two: Hebrew all younger children; Will G, Caitlin, Nia to Rabbi Sparr; Eden with Morah Marylin
- 11:00 Snack/break all students
- 11:10 Music for all
- 11:35 Block Three: all youngers in main classroom; Eden with Rabbi Sparr
- 12:00 Dismissal
27 4 p.m. Pajama Havdalla and Pizza (end of Passover) Party & Movie night
28 10 a.m. School in session – come in your pj’s!