In addition to our services and social action activities, we have regular social programs and events at TEMV. They include:
- Yoga: There will be no yoga August 16 to September 15, nor on Wednesday, September 20. Regular times are as below.
- Cost is $10 for the teacher and a $3 donation for the temple. Please bring a mat. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gentle yoga: Monday 8:30 a.m. Holidays at 9 a.m.
RSVP required by Sunday at 12 noonAttendance at this class has been low recently. If you wish to attend the Monday morning please contact Cornelia at email@example.com before Sunday at noon. If at least three people say they are coming she will hold class and let you know. Please leave your phone number — preferably a cell phone number in your email.
- Yoga: Wednesday – 6:30 p.m.
- Mah jong
- All levels of play are welcome including beginners. At least three players are required to play.
Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
Thursdays at 1 p.m.
If you are interested in learning and/or playing the game and these times don’t work for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe we can work something out.
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining us. Also join the Mah Jong email list to keep updated about cancellations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual yard sale/flea market
- TEMV Snow Ball dance for singles, couples, and groups
Check our calendar and news for details on what’s happening soon!