To become a member or renew your membership, please:
- EITHER complete the online Membership Pledge Form below OR click here to download, print, and return a paper version.
- AND print and return this Household Information Form if you have not done so in previous years, or if you have information to update.
Our members form the heart of our congregation. While we welcome all to worship with us and participate in many of our activities, we also extend some additional benefits to those who are paying members.
By becoming a member, you:
- Help ensure the Jewish cultural and spiritual presence in the Lowell area.
- Help support a vital Jewish religious school in Lowell.
- Show your support and belief in TEMV, its community, and all that it represents.
- Rabbinic support and spiritual counseling for life cycle events
- Pastoral care: phone calls and hospital visits to ill or injured as possible
- Home shiva support
- Yarzheits of your loved ones remembered in our weekly communications and on Shabbat. You will receive a reminder card in the mail
- Celebrations during Shabbat services to commemorate special occasions, such as an upcoming wedding or baby naming
- A link to join Temple Shabbat Services on Zoom (a more interactive experience)
- Religious School for your children (there is an additional Religious School fee)
- The right to attend all Board of Trustee meetings (except executive sessions)
- Voting rights at Annual and Special Meetings
- Right to be a member of the Board of Trustees
- The right to be a committee chair
- Reduced rate for business ads in TEMV communications.
Membership Pledge Form
The treasurer is always available at email@example.com to discuss any concerns or questions.
Temple Emanuel is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.