School is in session this Sunday, April 7th – don’t forget your tzedaka money and snack! Also this Sunday is our Model Seder!
If your student(s) will be out, please email, text, or phone Rabbi Sparr to let her know!
Support Parent this week is Susan, who will be on site before 9:45 to let folks in, answer the phone, and support students, staff and parents throughout the school day and until the last student is picked up.
Model Seder will take place this Sunday, with set-up beginning at 9:45, and seder beginning at 10:45. Family and siblings are welcome to participate – please let us know asap how many will attend so that we can set an adequate number of places. Also: don’t forget to use the Sign-up Genius to let us know what you can contribute!
The schedule this week:
- 9:45 Arrival and settling in; set-up for seder
- 10:00 Block One: most students in the main classroom, Eden with Morah Marylin
- 10:45 Model seder, including seder, songs, and a light lunch
- 11:45 Wrap up and clean up; removal of all hametz from classroom and kitchen
- 12:00 dismissal
- 14 and 21 no school – April break
- 20 5:00 p.m. Community Seder
- 27 4 p.m. Pajama Havdalla and Pizza (end of Passover) Party and Movie night
- 28 School in session – come in your pj’s!